Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Shipping Fiddleheads over the US/CANADA Border

For those of you who are new to selling and shipping fiddleheads into the United States, Ruma Fruit & Produce has created a list of paperwork that needs to be provided to customs when shipping fiddleheads over the US/CANADA border.

If you have any questions, regarding these US Custom forms please contact our Fiddlehead Sales Office at (617) 389-8090. We have English and French forms available at your request. We provide support in filling out customs paperwork, and will walk you through any questions and concerns you may have with transporting your fresh fiddleheads over the US/CANADA border. Please be advised that both forms are required at every border crossing into the United States.

No comments: